Announcing Northern California and Nevada Distribution!
We are beyond excited to announce that we’re bringing our beers to the West Coast! We will start distributing in Northern California and Nevada starting in October 2015.
“We’re thrilled to continue to expand our distribution in the West where there is such appreciation for craft beer.” said Co-Founder & CEO Mike Stevens. “Northern California and Nevada are hubs for beer enthusiasts and we’re excited to add Founders to their list of choices. We think West Coast beer drinkers’ choices just got a lot harder.”
The following distributors will represent Founders in their respective markets.
- Matagrano Inc. in San Francisco and San Mateo counties
- Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento in greater Sacramento and all surrounding counties
- Delta Sierra Beverage LLC Modesto in greater Modesto and all surrounding counties
- Eagle Distributing Co. in Marin, Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino counties
- V. Santoni and Co. in Woodland and Davis
- DelReka Distributing in Del Norte and Humboldt
- Sequoia Beverage Co. in Kings and Tulare counties
- Elyxir Distributing, LLC in Santa Cruz, San Benito and Monterrey counties
- Foothills Distributing in Chico, Redding and surrounding counties
- Morrey Distributing in greater Reno
- Capital Beverages Inc. in greater Lake Tahoe and Carson City
- Blach Distributing Co. in Humboldt, Pershing, Lander, Eureka, Elko, and White Pine counties
- Valley Distributors Inc. in Churchill and Mineral counties
- Nevada Beverage Co. in greater Las Vegas including Clark, Lincoln, Nye and Esmeralda counties
We will offer all of our year-round and seasonal beers in bottles, cans (as applicable) and kegs throughout each state. There may also be some limited releases available at select craft beer retailers following the launch—stay tuned to our events page and Twitter handle for launch event information.
Check out all of the states in which Founders is available here.