We’re excited to host you in our taproom for indoor dine-in service starting Wednesday, February 3!
The taproom will be open Wednesday through Sunday 11am-9pm. In addition to indoor service, we will continue to offer outdoor service, curbside pickup and walk-in service for beer, food and merch.
We will continue to enforce the following safety protocols to ensure the wellbeing of both our customers and employees:
- Capacity of the taproom is limited to 25%.
- Face masks are required to enter the building and if you have to leave your seat for any reason.
- A greeter will meet you at the front door and you’ll be seated on a first come, first serve basis. Use the Yelp Waitlist App to add your name to the list: http://bit.ly/FoundersDetroitWaitlist.
- A wait for a table may occur from time to time – we ask guests to wait in their car for a table or outside keeping a 6 foot distance from other guests.
- New layout with tables spaced 6 feet apart – Maximum group size is 6 people. Please note groups of more than 6 can be accommodated, however your party will be separated into groups of 6 or smaller. You will need to remain at your assigned table during your visit.
- All tables will have a Service Area that will act as the pick-up and drop off area for all food and drinks.
- Menus are accessible by scanning a QR code on your phone. We will provide recyclable one-time use menus if you’re unable to use the QR code at your table.
- Sanitation stations are provided upon entering and throughout the taproom.
- All condiment caddies have been removed from the table, but are available upon request.
- All employees are required to wear masks and when handling food, gloves are required.
We look forward to seeing you in the taproom again!
Become a 2021 Founders Mug Club member or give the gift that keeps on giving and purchase a Mug Club membership for your friends & family (21+ only of course). Sign up now here!